Our project budgets are limited and earmarked for our own, topic-specific projects. We are unable to provide financial resources for other projects brought to us from outside sources.
- start with knowledge on “people at risk” and lead to action.
- are groundbreaking and exemplary, provide the necessary impulses and are open to emulation.
- tap into potential for sustainable development in global change.
- should be placed in a broader context (linking various topics).
- indicate long-term solutions.
- prepare people for risks and improve their living conditions.
- can be regional, national or international.
- have model character and can be replicated.
Donations for our projects are welcome. Bank details will be provided on request. The Munich Re Foundation is recognised as a non-profit organisation. Donations are deductible under German tax law. Should you require written confirmation of donations, please supply your full name and address.